I have to get something done about these tags I’m getting.
I’m delighted with this horsey tag, because there is no better subject to mull over as horses! 😀 I was tagged by Rhonda, from ‘‘The horsey set”.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random horse-related things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So six random things…
- I have been nuts about horses since I was 2 years old. I didn’t like dolls, I had one Barbie, or a kind of Barbie, with red hair 🙂 And I had 5 barbie horses and 6 Breyer horses! (Guess what I liked to play with!)
- When I was 4 years old I decided I would dedicate my life to the cause of learning how to paint beautiful horses! And we all know how that ended!
- Finally, at 5 years old, I was allowed to start my lessons riding shetland ponies. After many long years, I got my own pony, and when I was far too tall my parents gave me what is still the greatest love of my life: Cartouche
- After many sad horseless years Rabhar was send on my way, and I fell in love with him. Rabhar was very difficult, but totally adorable! Because I had learned so much from Rabhar I dared to get involved with The Tarq!!!
- And because I needed a good saddle for Al Tarq I ended up learning how to become a saddler, and so I could celebrate my worst fantasies in Tarq’s saddle!
- An ancient Dutch proverb says: ‘‘It’s better to have one horse at your side, than ten men in the sky”
Ok, now for tagging the next victims:
I tag: Lofter, American Bedu, Tony.