Happy New Year!!!!!
I wish everybody a great 2009 (or 1430) !!!
Let’s count the blessings of 2008:
- Made a few Great Friends on the internet!
- am personell to dog, cats and horse who all love and adore me, and are always happy to see me
- my ankle is almost healed
- have been to a great christmas party at my brother’s
- have landed a job
- have survived the basest betrayal and deceit
- have had great trekking holiday with the Tarq
- have very nice riding buddies
- have started a blog attracting some very nice and intelligent people
- have started new hobbies (as if I didn’t have enough)
- have finished a large illustration project
I haven’t gone to any parties tonight, there was a very heavy fog earlier, and after my adventure of last year….. Besides I didn’t feel well, so I decided to stay at home. I had a nice quiet evening, watching old Star Trek episodes, (courtesy of my brother Rhysz) with a shaking Zora on my lap.
All day long Zora had been extremely clingy, I couldn’t make one movement without Zora following. All these fire works really upset her, even if it’s only an occasional bang. But with midnight approaching Zora was virtually glued to my legs!
She has survived, and is now sleeping at 50 cm distance! I will let her sleep in my room tonight though, she is shivering in her sleep!
Earlier in the day I had lured the cats in with extra good food and shut them up.
Tarq was as relaxed as always in the evening, he is taken good care of at the farm and I’ll see him tomorrow. He never seems to mind the fireworks much.
Zora being scared:
Let’s hope we will all have a good year this year, with lots of real friendships and love and happiness!