Heeey, interesting news! All these bloody anti-depression-pills don’t really work! Check this out.
The treatments that do work
* Exercise: Helps some people with depression. Douglas Adams, author of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, said running helped him cope with depression.
Reading the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy helped me with depression
* Friends: Talking through your feelings can help in mild depression with a friend or relative or in a self-help group.
* Cognitive behavioural therapy: Teaches you to challenge negative thoughts and feelings of hopelessness.
Riding the recumbent
* Interpersonal therapy: Focuses on relationships and problems such as difficulties with communication.
* Counselling: Helps you think about the problems in your life and find new ways of dealing with them.
* Antidepressants: Increasingly seen as a second-line treatment, if exercise or talking treatments do not work.
The Tarq, and medicinal Chocolate
Just to make this clear, my version of the best anti-depressant is: The Tarq! Hence his nickname ”Super-Prozac”
Very addictive, serious side-effects, dangerous accidents waiting to happen…
But no Anti-depressant can be improved upon by my Super Tarq!