I have been tagged again! I understand that in Blogsphere it is pretty cool to get tagged, so I’m feeling pretty cool right now! 🙂
1. Post these rules before presenting your list.
2. List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
3. There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
4. At the end of your blog, choose 6 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. People who are tagged write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
6. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.
7. Optional: You can include the image of the ridiculous Reese’s Puffs list in your post as a reference.
So, the six things I should every ‘person’ (male and female of any faith, colour or creed) should accomplish before turning 18 are:
- Learn at least two foreign languages
- you must have owned at least one intelligent pet-animal, and have learned to understand it. So you will realise for the rest of your life that the ”Superior Human Intellect” has it’s limits.
- Learn about other cultures and visit other religions churches/temples/mosques
- Go trekking; on foot, bicycle, horse. Experience nature while being part of it.
- Engage in activities for charity, human rights, animal rights environment.
- Tell your parents you love them (unless you’re unlucky and your’s are real bastards)
So, I’m tagging in my turn:
Umm lol cats
Saudi Bridget Jones
And Tony/tasmaniac: eliminating your blog doesn’t mean we’re letting you off alltogether!